All the visuals and messages suggested for the promotion of the Teaching ICT with Inquiry MOOC in social media can be found on this web page hereinafter.
The aim of this online course is to equip teachers with essential skills and knowledge to teach STEM and ICT with the help of inquiry-based pedagogy. In the end of this MOOC, participants will be able to build their own inquiry-based activities for ICT and STEM teaching, tailored to fit their classrooms and their needs
Check out more details about this MOOC and join the Facebook group
After taking this MOOC, teachers will become familiar with the main tools for ICT teaching and with inquiry method in both primary and secondary school, and will be able to create engaging learning material to use in their classrooms. Moreover, we are expecting that this MOOC will bring together ICT and STEM teachers from different European countries; it will involve them in a dialog on ICT teaching and will help them to build a community of committed teachers.
The course starts on 9 September. START ENROLLING!
Share the information about this MOOC within your Networks using this PROMOTIONAL ONEPAGER!
SUGGESTED MESSAGES FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
- We are happy to announce the launch of the first Teaching ICT with Inquiry #TIWIProject, which aims to equip teachers with essential skills and knowledge to teach STEM and ICT with the help of inquiry-based pedagogy. If you are interested in the best ways to use your ICT and IBSE competences in STEM subjects, improve your digital and pedagogical skills, among others, sign up for the upcoming Teaching ICT with Inquiry MOOC. The course starts on 9 September 2019 and will run for 5.5 weeks.
Watch the promotional video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF8UdCznoIA and sign up http://bit.ly/TIWIMOOC.
- Did you know that you can use inquiry-based pedagogy to improve your and your students’ skills and make your lessons more captivating? With the “TIWI – Teaching ICT with Inquiry” MOOC, during five weeks, you will learn how to improve your teaching and enrich your students’ knowledge. Starts 9 September: http://bit.ly/TIWIMOOC Also, don’t forget to check out the TIWI website: https://www.tiwi.eun.org
- Good news for ICT and STEM teachers! You can now sign up for the first edition of the online course “TIWI – Teaching ICT with Inquiry”, starting on 9 September 2019! Learn how to introduce ICT in your teaching while using inquiry-based pedagogy and improve your digital skills: http://bit.ly/TIWIMOOC. To find out more about the project, visit http://tiwi.eun.org/
- With the #TIWIProject “TIWI – Teaching ICT with Inquiry”, you can learn how to use the different tools and materials on the TIWI website, as well as introducing a new perspective on ICT and STEM into your classes. Find out more and sign up here: http://bit.ly/TIWIMOOC.
- Good news! The “TIWI – Teaching ICT with Inquiry” MOOC is being launched! If you want to learn how to make use of TIWI’s ICT and IBSE knowledge in your classroom, join this MOOC starting on 9 September: http://tiwi.eun.org/
- How can you improve your digital and pedagogical skills while learning how to use the inquiry-based pedagogy? It’s easy: sign up for the #TIWIProject MOOC! Visit http://tiwi.eun.org/ and enrol http://bit.ly/TIWIMOOC
- Save the date! The first edition of the #TIWIProject MOOC will start on 9 September! Read more about how you can bring ICT closer to your students and sign up here: http://bit.ly/TIWIMOOC
- Primary and secondary school #teachers – this is your chance to make your teaching more fascinating for your students with cultural heritage. Register for the #TIWIProject MOOC here: http://bit.ly/TIWIMOOC